Global Sales Operations Manager (m/f/d)
Why work at ProGlove?
Because at ProGlove we work to make YOU successful from day one. It’s as simple as that: no ifs or buts. You will be working jobs that matter to you. And we are passionate about creating a work environment that truly inspires you. Respect, trust, and no politics!
Who we are?
We are the ones who begin everything with the human worker in mind. Whether it is automotive and manufacturing, logistics, retail and e-commerce or post and parcel – we believe in the human worker. Therefore, we build the smallest and lightest wearable barcode scanners in the world and connect the human workforce to the Internet of Things. Why else would the World Economic Forum have made us a Technology Pioneer and Gartner a Cool Vendor?
ProGlove works with global customers like BMW, DHL, Volkswagen, GAP, Walmart, Audi, DB Schenker or Lufthansa Technik. Driving global rollouts, designing new software products and delivering new business models like SaaS is part of what we do.
What sets us apart?
Diversity is more than a buzzword to us. We live it. That is why we employ more than 200 people from more than 30 countries and of all walks of life. We trust you because we appreciate who you are. That is why we want you to be a part of ProGlove. Work with us and experience the hunger to add a new chapter to a story that matters! Because that is what happens every day at our sites in Munich/Germany, Chicago/USA and Belgrade/Serbia
Your responsibilities include:
Strategy & Planning
- You report to both- the CEO and Global Sales Leadership
- Together with the Leadership you create the global Sales Plan and strategy
- You are owning the business operational model and cadence (forecast calls, business reviews etc)
- You develop and execute the global sales process plan
- You establish the global sales revenue and cost budget
- You provide data-driven insights on Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and standardized business metrics. Manage dashboards, regional reports and executive review documents, providing insights and partnership with our leaders to help look around the corner and plan for the future.
- You lead and review the end-to-end execution of annual planning process to include headcount, utilization, and goal planning.
- You establish baseline metrics/reports to support the development of new practices and goals, as necessary
Revenue & Cost
- You prepare and manage global revenue forecasts to ensure revenues are in line with budget
- You analyse sales statistics and ensures sales and revenue targets are achieved
- You manage and optimizes costs in line with budget and revenue flows
- You enhance processes to optimize resources and funds
- You are partnering with the CEO, CFO and the global Sales Leadership to drive and assess the business under a rigorous data-driven approach, interpreting KPIs and providing recommendation
- You build and develop a team with the appropriate mix of talent and skills to drive innovation and performance
- You are part of identifying sales talents and assist with their growth and development plans
- You are part in setting clear organizational goals and expectations, review performance and commission setting processes
You are a great fit if …
- You have 4-8 years work experience in a sales operations, sales management or other significant commercial leadership role, preferably in a StartUp or SaaS environment.
- You have experience in strategic planning and execution, working across cultures in a global organisation.
- You are a mission-driven, team player; and you have a desire to make an impact and difference.
- Your demonstrable drive, determination, self-motivation and action orientation made you successfully working with short deadlines
- You already proved the ability to plan and manage at both strategic and operational levels.
- You have strong problem solving skills: You demonstrated the ability to structure complex problems, conduct data-driven analysis and come up with recommendations and solutions to senior management.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work effectively across different regions
- You are business fluent in English; German is a plus
SOUNDS LIKE THAT'S YOU?
Skip writing cover letters. Tell us about your most passionate personal project, your desired salary and your earliest possible start date.
The job location is Munich, Germany.
Do you have an additional question? Reach out to Markus Steinbauer at +49 151 51104304.