Channel Account Manager - US & South America (m/f/d)
We are seeking talented, accomplished people who excel at end-user selling through partner relationships to join our team as Channel Account Managers.
You will serve as a point of contact for ProGlove channel partners, with a focus on generating demand, enabling partners to sell, and aligning them with our go-to-market team. The Channel Account Manager helps our partners identify and deliver wearable barcode scanning solutions to customers’ and prospects’. In doing so, you cultivate commercial relationships, achieve and exceed revenue goals as part of a broader sales team, and develop your expertise in evolving wearable barcode scanning topics, products and channels.
- Cultivate strong working relationships at your assigned partners
- Support and execute channel-driven sales plans with partners, systems engineers, and sales specialists
- Generate demand among prospects and customers in collaboration with our partners
- Enable partners to understand and sell our solutions and products
- Deliver revenue and profitability targets while enhancing partner and customer satisfaction
- Ensure accuracy of account planning and forecasting across partners, customers and prospects
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
- Proactively recruits new qualifying partners.
- Prior experience in the mobility field, rugged hardware experience preferred
- Meaningful set of experiences growing sales through partner relationships, 3-5 years
- Experience with enabling and aligning channel partners through demand generation and the sales cycle, 3-5 years
- Proven track record of exceeding revenue goals
- Prior experience in solution selling
- Must have a customer-obsessed approach to innovation and quality
- Strong hunter mentality to drive growth within the partner community
- Strong organizational, planning, communication and negotiation skills
- Positive, growth-oriented mindset
- Business fluency in English and Spanish
SOUNDS LIKE THAT'S YOU?
Skip writing cover letters. Tell us about your most passionate personal project, your desired salary and your earliest possible start date.
The job location can be anywhere in the United States,