Event Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
Who we are?
We are the ones who begin everything with the human worker in mind. Whether it is automotive and manufacturing, logistics, retail and e-commerce or post and parcel – we believe in the human worker. Therefore, we build the smallest and lightest wearable barcode scanners in the world and connect the human workforce to the Internet of Things. Why else would the World Economic Forum have made us a Technology Pioneer and Gartner a Cool Vendor?
ProGlove works with global customers like BMW, DHL, Volkswagen, GAP, Walmart, Audi, DB Schenker or Lufthansa Technik. Driving global rollouts, designing new software products and delivering new business models like SaaS is part of what we do.
What sets us apart?
Diversity is more than a buzzword to us. We live it. That is why we employ more than 200 people from more than 30 countries and of all walks of life. We trust you because we appreciate who you are. That is why we want you to be a part of ProGlove. Work with us and experience the hunger to add a new chapter to a story that matters! Because that is what happens every day at our sites in Munich, Chicago and Belgrade.
Your responsibilities include:
- Concept & execute on high quality and creative in-person or digital events
- Setup project plans, regular calls with stakeholders, handle all logistics and reports, achieve set KPI`s
- Manage budgets and negotiate contracts with suppliers
- Writing event briefs, lead pitches and work with external 3rd party suppliers
- Maintaining the event calendar and planning future events.
- Ensure promotion of events in various channels such as social media and ensure all relevant data is flowing into our digital marketing infrastructure such as our CRM system.
You are a great fit if this is you:
- Minimum 2 years experience as an event marketing professional, ideally in B2B
- First experience with Salesforce, Pardot, LinkedIn, GoToWebinar
- Proven track record of execution of in-person events and virtual events
- Excellent interpersonal communication, relationship building, teamwork, and project management skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced organization
- Highly organized, structured, and detail-oriented. You are an expert at managing complex projects, balancing the needs of diverse stakeholders, sticking to tight timelines, and nailing all the details
- Great communicator and cross-functional partner. You are great at building relationships, connecting the dots between different teams, and keeping everyone on the same page with clear and regular communication
- Proactive and self-starting. You actively seek out opportunities to solve new problems and can independently work towards creating solutions
- Adaptable and flexible. You are an expert at navigating ambiguity and thrive in dynamic work environments
- Results-focused. You don’t build processes just for the sake of it. You’re a problem solver who uses structure and process to help teams move faster and be more impactful.
Why work at ProGlove?
Because at ProGlove we work to make YOU successful from day one. It’s as simple as that: no ifs or buts. You will be working jobs that matter to you. And we are passionate about creating a work environment that truly inspires you. Respect, trust, and no politics!
Is it you we´re looking for?
Skip writing cover letters. Tell us about your most passionate personal project, your desired salary and your earliest possible start date.
The job location is Chicago, Illinois.
Do you have an additional question? Reach out to Eva at +49 151 42146337.