Fullstack Engineer - Serbia (m/f/d)
WHO WE ARE:
We are a Munich based industrial wearable company by former automotive and IDEO employees. Supported by Intel, GETTYLAB, DIVC and Bayern Kapital. We work on the integration of ProGlove with fortune 500 customers and hidden champions in the automotive industry.
We are looking for a Fullstack Engineer (m/f/d) who wants to build front-ends for our IoT Backends, connecting embedded devices with customers workflows.
Do you enjoy implementing web-applications and collaborate with embedded and mobile engineering? Do you have a hands-on approach, can you challenge your own ideas and do you get shit done?
Then ProGlove is the place to be!
- Develop, test and deploy web-applications for device management and industrial workflows that are used daily by some of the largest companies in the world
- Work in agile, design thinking teams - everybody can talk to stakeholders including customers and together we build great products
- Be a starting member of the backend team at ProGlove. Define the tech stack that runs our (web)applications
- 2+ years of experience in service development (Python is preferred) and web-application development (Angular preferred)
- Practical experience working in public cloud infrastructure (AWS, GCP)
- Experience with CI tools (Jenkins/Travis) and Infrastructure-as-code setups (Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormation)
- You know the right tools to get the job done - language, frameworks, toolchains, etc.
- You favor clean code & stability over a quick fix.
- Business fluency in English, German is nice to have
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Fun Casual Work Environment
- 2 Weeks Onboarding in Munich
- Opportunity for Personal Development
- Design Thinking Workshops
- Competitive Salary & 28 days paid time off
Sounds like that’s you?
Skip writing cover letters. Tell us about your most passionate personal project, your desired salary and your earliest possible start date:
The job location is Belgrade, Serbia.
Do you have an additional question? Reach out to Markus Steinbauer under
+49 151 51104304.