Backend Engineer (m/f/d)
We are looking for a Backend Engineer (m/f/d) who wants to develop our state-of-the-art backend services for IoT device management and analysis.
Do you enjoy designing and implementing serverless backend services and collaborate with embedded, mobile, and frontend engineering? Do you have a hands-on approach, can you challenge your own ideas and work in a self-organized team?
What do we offer?
- Opportunities to directly build in-house made products that really make a difference
- Direct interaction with AWS, including regular AWS Certifications
- A lot of flexibility in working hours and location
- A work environment built on support and respect in an open-minded multinational team
- Permanent contract with ProGlove and competitive salary with 28 days of paid vacation per year
- A modern shared office with couches and comfortable seats to work at or just to enjoy the view to the alps
- Go for lunch in our canteen or use our fully equipped kitchen
- Bring your dog to the office
- Enjoy fresh fruits, coffee or sweets in the office
- Cycle with your leased JobRad bike to the office or choose one of our other benefits (Qualitrain, MVV ticket, Parking spot)
How you’ll contribute...
- Develop, test and deploy serverless backend services that manage wearable devices for industrial customer around the globe
- Actively contribute to architecture decisions to build highly scalable AND maintainable systems
- Collect data in a multi-tenant infrastructure environment and analyze it to enable process optimization at the customer
- Work in agile, design thinking teams - everybody can talk to stakeholders including customers and together we build great products
You are a great fit if you have...
- Experience as a backend developer - preferred in Python
- Practical experience setting up public cloud infrastructure (AWS), developing and operating applications
- Experience with CI tools (Jenkins/Travis) and Infrastructure-as-code setups (CloudFormation, Terraform, Ansible)
- Wish to work in a healthy design thinking startup environment where you can own the applications, from talking to customers to monitoring your application
- Knowledge of the right tools to get the job done - language, runtime environment, database, etc.
- Excellent English, German is nice to have
Who are we?
We believe in the human worker. Therefore, we build the smallest and lightest wearable barcode scanners in the world and connect the human workforce to the Internet of Things. We embrace diversity. That is why we employ more than 200 people from more than 30 countries and from all walks of life. We appreciate who you are, and we want you to be a part of ProGlove at our sites in Munich, Chicago and Belgrade.
Sounds like this is for you?
To learn more, please call Sabine at 015114606616! Or simply send your application by clicking on the Apply button! We are thrilled to get to know you!
The job location is Munich, Germany.