Business Development Manager - Great Lakes Area (m/f/d)
ProGlove is seeking a talented, highly motivated and experienced business development manager to engage top companies in their assigned geography. ProGlove is a leading industry disruptor in the rugged barcode scanning segment. Leveraging your knowledge of the rugged mobility industry you will develop your geography through your network, industry partners and direct reach out.
You are an excellent oral and written communicator and you possess an analytical approach to business development, leveraging data to drive decisions. You are highly organized and have the ability to work closely and constructively with multiple internal and external stakeholders. You're particularly adept at developing strong, one-to-one relationships with partners and customers.
- In charge of Account Growth/Relationship Management, responsible for the revenue and profitability delivered on accounts.
- Build meaningful strategic relationships with key client decision-makers.
- Network client relationships to open new revenue opportunities both locally and globally.
- Develop and grow revenue through consultative selling and effective relationship building.
- Lead the proposal process; prepare presentations and display visible leadership when mining new business within existing accounts.
- Participate on all account activities including strategic planning, marketing, builds, and maintenance.
- Participate in regular short and long-term strategic planning with key clients.
- Responsible for senior-level communication across multiple projects related to progress, changes, timeline, budget, and client expectations.
- Consistently understand the client’s short-term and long-term strategic objectives, turning those objectives into executable strategies and ensuring that projects and activities align with these strategies.
- Ensure all ProGlove solutions are strategically in line with the client’s overall business strategy.
- Keep abreast of industry and vertical trends
- Participate in expectation and direction-setting with Country Manager/ Manager of Sales.
- Actively participate in account team meetings, performance evaluation activities, template creation, account direction setting, process iteration, and other ad-hoc initiatives.
- 3-5 years experience as a business development manager in the mobility field, rugged hardware experience preferred
- Prior experience in a growth startup
- Strong hunter mentality to drive growth
- Must have a customer-obsessed approach to innovation and quality
- Prior experience in solution selling
- Proven ability to work with a variety of customers from a variety of enterprises and industries
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and drive for excellence
- Experience in positioning and selling technology in new customers and new market segments
- Experience in proactively growing customer relationships within an account while expanding their understanding of the customer’s business
SOUNDS LIKE THAT'S YOU?
Skip writing cover letters. Tell us about your most passionate personal project, your desired salary and your earliest possible start date.
The job location can be anywhere in Ohio or adjacent states.