Digital Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
Who are we?
We believe in the human worker. Therefore, we build the smallest and lightest wearable barcode scanners in the world and connect the human workforce to the Internet of Things.
We embrace diversity. That is why we employ more than 200 people from more than 30 countries and of all walks of life. We appreciate who you are, and we want you to be a part of ProGlove at our sites in Munich, Chicago and Belgrade.
What do we offer?
- A modern shared office with couches and comfortable seats to work at or just to enjoy the view to the alps
- A high level of teamwork and autonomy
- A lot of flexibility in working hours and location
- Go for lunch in our canteen or use our fully equipped kitchen
- Bring your dog to the office
- Enjoy fresh fruits, coffee or sweets in the office
- Cycle with your leased JobRad bike to the office or choose one of our other benefits (Qualitrain, MVV ticket, Parking spot)
How you’ll contribute:
- Research and develop digital media campaigns globally with a special focus on our target groups
- Work together with the team of marketing managers to align, manage & optimize
- You are the owner of our digital marketing channels, such as Website, Paid ads and our Social Media channels
- Supporting the countries in campaign management, reporting and planning, predominantly in CRM and paid social
- Run experiments across channels to improve our marketing performance ongoingly and do in-depth analysis to interpret results
- Research and analyze advertising methods of competitors
- Provide regular campaign reports in close collaboration with the digital analytics
You are a great fit if …
- You have a degree in Marketing, Business Administration or similar
- You have at least 2 years’ work experience in managing performance marketing campaigns in a B2B environment
- You are a confident and forward driven project manager
- You possess a strong holistic understanding of customer journeys and customer life cycle management
- You have some experience in Lead generation
- You easily get into new tools and adapt to changes in the digital space (especially in the specified domain)
- You are business fluent in English. Additional language skills in line with the countries in our organization are a plus
Why work at ProGlove?
Because at ProGlove we work to make YOU successful from day one. It’s as simple as that: no ifs or buts. You will be working jobs that matter to you. And we are passionate about creating a work environment that truly inspires you. Respect, trust, and no politics!
Is it you we´re looking for?
Skip writing cover letters. Tell us about your most passionate personal project, your desired salary and your earliest possible start date. We are thrilled to get to know you! If you still have an open question, please don´t hesitate to contact Eva at +49 151 42146337.