Key Account Manager - Retail (m/f/d)
Why work at ProGlove?
Because at ProGlove we work to make YOU successful from day one. It’s as simple as that: no ifs or buts. You will be working jobs that matter to you. And we are passionate about creating a work environment that truly inspires you. Respect, trust, and no politics!
Who we are?
We are the ones who begin everything with the human worker in mind. Whether it is automotive and manufacturing, logistics, retail and e-commerce or post and parcel – we believe in the human worker. Therefore, we build the smallest and lightest wearable barcode scanners in the world and connect the human workforce to the Internet of Things. Why else would the World Economic Forum have made us a Technology Pioneer and Gartner a Cool Vendor?
ProGlove works with global customers like BMW, DHL, Volkswagen, GAP, Walmart, Audi, DB Schenker or Lufthansa Technik. Driving global rollouts, designing new software products and delivering new business models like SaaS is part of what we do.
What sets us apart?
Diversity is more than a buzzword to us. We live it. That is why we employ more than 200 people from more than 30 countries and of all walks of life. We trust you because we appreciate who you are. That is why we want you to be a part of ProGlove. Work with us and experience the hunger to add a new chapter to a story that matters! Because that is what happens every day at our sites in Munich/Germany, Chicago/USA and Belgrade/Serbia
Your responsibilities include:
- You develop and grow revenue through consultative selling and effective relationship building.
- You lead the proposal process; prepare presentations and display visible leadership when mining new business within existing accounts.
- You participate on all account activities including strategic planning, marketing, builds, and maintenance.
- You participate in regular short and long-term strategic planning with key clients.
- You are responsible for senior-level communication across multiple projects related to progress, changes, timeline, budget, and client expectations.
- You consistently understand the client’s short-term and long-term strategic objectives, turning those objectives into executable strategies and ensuring that projects and activities align with these strategies.
- You ensure all ProGlove solutions are strategically in line with the client’s overall business strategy.
- You participate in expectation and direction-setting with Regional Sales Director Northern Europe.
You are a great fit if …
- You have 3-5+ years sales experience in the mobility field, rugged hardware experience preferred
- You gathered experience in a growth startup preferably in the field of Retail
- You show a strong hunter mentality to drive growth
- You have prior experience in solution selling
- Your proven ability to work with a variety of customers from a variety of enterprises and industries is showing in your past roles
- You have experience in proactively growing customer relationships within an account
- You are business fluent in German and English
Your new environment:
- Like a Pro: From the very beginning, you will take on responsibility for the demanding tasks of your area with a broad spectrum of creative possibilities and perspectives.
- Never stop growing: We value innovative spirit, creativity and commitment. You have the chance to propose, test and implement your ideas, your newly learned methods and skills.
- Better together: Your colleagues are dynamic and motivated. There is no competitive pressure here, but an honest feedback culture.
- Purpose: Your daily work makes a difference, being it for our customer or our internal colleagues.
SOUNDS LIKE THAT'S YOU?
Skip writing cover letters. Tell us about your most passionate personal project, your desired salary and your earliest possible start date.
The job location can be anywhere in Germany.
Do you have an additional question? Reach out to Markus Steinbauer at +49 151 51104304.