Industrial Design Intern (w/m/d)
We are a team of ID, UI/UX, digital and print designers located in Munich and Belgrade. We´re looking for an Industrial Design Intern for our Munich office to join our interdisciplinary design team and help us develop user-centric wearables for the future of the smart workforce.
How you’ll contribute...
- Support the design process of hardware products and soft goods by contributing your ideas, building prototypes and testing with our users
- Research solutions, brainstorm ideas and maintain the current product portfolio in collaboration with Product Management, Engineering and Supply Chain / Production
- Focus on industrial design tasks while also supporting a variety of projects and disciplines
You are a great fit if …
- You are a hands-on individual who excels in building and testing prototypes
- You are a creative, critical and analytical thinker with strong visual and communication skills
- You have experience with a common CAD tool (SolidWorks is a plus) as well as the Adobe Suite
- You have intermediate fluency in English (German is a plus for customer interaction)
Who are we?
We believe in the human worker. Therefore, we build the smallest and lightest wearable barcode scanners in the world and connect the human workforce to the Internet of Things.
We embrace diversity. That is why we employ more than 200 people from more than 30 countries and all walks of life. We appreciate who you are, and we want you to be a part of ProGlove at our sites in Munich, Chicago and Belgrade.
What do we offer?
- A modern, shared office with couches and comfortable seats to work at or to enjoy a view of the Alps
- A high level of teamwork and autonomy
- Flexibility in working hours and location
- Go for lunch in our canteen or use our fully equipped kitchen
- Bring your dog to the office
- Enjoy fresh fruits, coffee or sweets in the office
- Cycle with your leased JobRad bike to the office or choose one of our other benefits (Qualitrain, MVV ticket, Parking spot)
- Strong team spirit, support and collaboration as well as experienced designers to mentor you
- Large, well equipped prototyping workshop as well as hardware development and production in the Munich office
Sounds like this is for you?
Skip writing cover letters. Tell us about and show us your most passionate personal design project!
If you still have an open question, please don´t hesitate to contact Sabine at 015114606616! Or simply send your application by clicking on the Apply button and don't forget to attach your design portfolio! We are thrilled to get to know you!
The job location is Munich, Germany.