ProGlove is looking for an independent and skilled pre-sales engineer or solutions architect for the eastern European region.
As a solution architect, you’re responsible for the successful integration of our products and their further development.
If you see yourself as a very analytic-oriented person, ready for frequent business travels when health situations stabilize, then ProGlove is a place to be!
Support the Eastern EU sales region by:
- Ensuring successful integration of our products in the PoC phase in our customer’s software ecosystems
- Consult customers and partners regarding our full product portfolio
- Providing training for partners and customers regarding the technical part of our products
Be an interface between sales and product management drive continuous product improvement by:
- Analyze market demand in terms of new features and functionality and discuss/transfer those to the product management team
- Identify & analyze issues with our products and transfer those to the pre-sales & product management team
- Support the to-be-created inside sales team in Serbia for all pre-sales technical question
- Act as a knowledge holder in the Serbian office
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent education or work experience
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of experience related to IT Management or other information technology solutions architecture role
- Proven ability to communicate the complexities of technical programs
- Broad understanding of information technology topics within the Mobile and ADIC segment
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- High attention to detail regarding accounting skills
Do you have an additional question? Reach out to Jelena Kolarski at +381 62 83 90 849