Frontend Engineer (m/f/d)
We are looking for a Fronted Engineer (m/f/d) who wants to be an important member of our cross-functional team.
You enjoy developing web applications? You enjoy sharing your results and collaborating with engineers and other relevant people? You have a hands-on approach; you like to challenge your own and our ideas? Then ProGlove is the place to be!
What do we offer?
- Opportunity to work directly on in-house made products that make a difference
- Be a part of a Munich based company in Belgrade
- A high level of teamwork and autonomy
- No time tracking - we have trust in you and your results
- A work environment built on support and respect in an open-minded multinational team
- Permanent contract with ProGlove and competitive salary with 28 days of paid vacation per year + all Serbian bank holidays
- Remote first approach with an office available in Airport City
- Regular virtual team and company events
How you’ll contribute...
- You will be a member of the stream team at ProGlove with a strong impact on the tech stack that runs our (web) applications
- Participating in the development and communication of design guidelines, patterns, and libraries
- Build applications connected to our embedded devices and together with mobile and embedded engineering
- Develop, test, and release web applications autonomously
- Participating in designing user-facing features
- Participating in technical design, code reviews, planning, and retrospective activities
You are a great fit if you have...
- Proven hands-on experience as a Frontend developer
- Knowledge of HTML5/DOM, CSS3
- Advanced knowledge of Angular 2+ or similar modern web framework (React, Vue)
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
- Experience working with REST-style APIs
- Ability to communicate design concept ideas through sketches and prototypes
- Passion for great design, user experience, and site usability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
And it would be really nice if you have...
Who are we?
We believe in the human worker. Therefore, we build the smallest and lightest wearable barcode scanners in the world and connect the human workforce to the Internet of Things. We embrace diversity. That is why we employ more than 200 people from more than 30 countries and from all walks of life. We appreciate who you are, and we want you to be a part of ProGlove at our sites in Munich, Chicago, and Belgrade.
Is it you we´re looking for?
Skip writing cover letters. Share your CV and tech stack with us instead, we’re thrilled to see it! We are looking forward to meeting you.
If you still happen to have any open questions, please don´t hesitate to contact Jelena Kolarski at +381 62 83 90 849