Channel Account Manager - France (m/f/d)
Why work at ProGlove?
Because at ProGlove we work to make YOU successful from day one. It’s as simple as that: no ifs or buts. You will be working jobs that matter to you. And we are passionate about creating a work environment that truly inspires you. Respect, trust, and no politics!
Who we are?
We are the ones who begin everything with the human worker in mind. Whether it is automotive and manufacturing, logistics, retail and e-commerce or post and parcel – we believe in the human worker. Therefore, we build the smallest and lightest wearable barcode scanners in the world and connect the human workforce to the Internet of Things. Why else would the World Economic Forum have made us a Technology Pioneer and Gartner a Cool Vendor?
ProGlove works with global customers like BMW, DHL, Volkswagen, GAP, Walmart, Audi, DB Schenker or Lufthansa Technik. Driving global rollouts, designing new software products and delivering new business models like SaaS is part of what we do.
What sets us apart?
Diversity is more than a buzzword to us. We live it. That is why we employ more than 200 people from more than 30 countries and of all walks of life. We trust you because we appreciate who you are. That is why we want you to be a part of ProGlove. Work with us and experience the hunger to add a new chapter to a story that matters! Because that is what happens every day at our sites in Munich/Germany, Chicago/USA and Belgrade/Serbia
Your responsibilities include:
- Cultivate strong working relationships at your assigned partners
- Support and execute channel-driven sales plans with partners, systems engineers, and sales specialists
- Generate demand among prospects and customers in collaboration with our partners
- Enable partners to understand and sell our solutions and products
- Deliver revenue and profitability targets while enhancing partner and customer satisfaction
- Ensure accuracy of account planning and forecasting across partners, customers and prospects
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship
- Leads solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners
- Proactively recruits new qualifying partners.
You are a great fit if …
- Prior experience in the mobility field, rugged hardware experience preferred
- Meaningful set of experiences growing sales through partner relationships, 3-5 years
- Experience with enabling and aligning channel partners through demand generation and the sales cycle, 3-5 years
- Proven track record of exceeding revenue goals
- Prior experience in a growth startup
- Prior experience in solution selling
- Must have a customer-obsessed approach to innovation and quality
- Strong hunter mentality to drive growth within the partner community
- Strong organizational, planning, communication and negotiation skills
- Positive, growth-oriented mindset
- Business fluency in French and English
SOUNDS LIKE THAT'S YOU?
Skip writing cover letters. Tell us about your most passionate personal project, your desired salary and your earliest possible start date.
The job location can be anywhere in France.
Do you have an additional question? Reach out to Markus Steinbauer at +49 151 51104304.