Data Engineer (m/f/d)
Who are we?
We believe in the human worker. Therefore, we build the smallest and lightest wearable barcode scanners in the world and connect the human workforce to the Internet of Things.
We embrace diversity. That is why we employ more than 200 people from more than 30 countries and of all walks of life. We appreciate who you are, and we want you to be a part of ProGlove at our sites in Munich, Chicago and Belgrade.
Your area of responsibility:
As part of the Insight Analytics team you will be responsible for bringing the capabilities of our data products to the next level. You will work on building pipelines to transform the raw data we collect from our devices in the field to automatically generate insights for our customers. You will work closely with our Data Scientists, our Backend Developers and domain experts for our devices in the field.
- Transform and prepare data in coordination with our Data Scientists to allow both data exploration as well as data deep dives together with our customers.
- Setup and maintain transformations inside the customer accounts that are executed regularly to deliver meaningful process insights for our customers.
- Establish and own both tooling and engineering best practices in the development of ELT pipelines, datawarehouse transformations, and data models.
- Combine the data collected from our devices with data from both internal and external data sources.
- Work in an agile, design thinking team - everybody can talk to stakeholders including customers and together we build great products.
You are a great fit if:
- You bring experience in Software Engineering in general and the development of data pipelines and the modelling of data in particular.
- You have experience in Python, SQL and both relational and NoSQL databases.
- You possess knowledge of Software Engineering best practices like version control with git, CI/CD and proper testing strategies.
- You are familiar with AWS Serverless development, dbt is a plus.
Your new environment:
- Like a Pro: From the very beginning, you will take on responsibility for the demanding tasks of your area with a broad spectrum of creative possibilities and perspectives.
- Never stop growing: We value innovative spirit, creativity and commitment. You have the chance to propose, test and implement your ideas, your newly learned methods and skills.
- Better together: Your colleagues are dynamic and motivated. There is no competitive pressure here, but an honest feedback culture.
- Purpose: Your daily work makes a difference, being it for our customer or our internal colleagues.
Why work at ProGlove?
Because at ProGlove we work to make YOU successful from day one. It’s as simple as that: no ifs or buts. You will be working jobs that matter to you. And we are passionate about creating a work environment that truly inspires you. Respect, trust, and no politics!
Is it you we´re looking for?
Skip writing cover letters. Tell us about your most passionate personal project, your desired salary and your earliest possible start date. We are thrilled to get to know you!