Talent Acquisition Manager (m/f/d)
Why work at ProGlove?
Because at ProGlove we work to make YOU successful from day one. It’s as simple as that: no ifs or buts. You will be working jobs that matter to you. And we are passionate about creating a work environment that truly inspires you. Respect, trust, and no politics!
Who we are?
We are the ones who begin everything with the human worker in mind. Whether it is automotive and manufacturing, logistics, retail and e-commerce or post and parcel – we believe in the human worker. Therefore, we build the smallest and lightest wearable barcode scanners in the world and connect the human workforce to the Internet of Things. Why else would the World Economic Forum have made us a Technology Pioneer and Gartner a Cool Vendor?
ProGlove works with global customers like BMW, DHL, Volkswagen, GAP, Walmart, Audi, DB Schenker or Lufthansa Technik. Driving global rollouts, designing new software products and delivering new business models like SaaS is part of what we do.
What sets us apart?
Diversity is more than a buzzword to us. We live it. That is why we employ more than 200 people from more than 30 countries and of all walks of life. We trust you because we appreciate who you are. That is why we want you to be a part of ProGlove. Work with us and experience the hunger to add a new chapter to a story that matters! Because that is what happens every day at our sites in Munich/Germany, Chicago/USA and Belgrade/Serbia
Your responsibilities include:
- As an expert in your field, you know where to find the right talents and how to attract them. With this knowledge you decide on the best recruiting and sourcing strategies.
- Your excellent interviewing skills allow you to find the perfect candidates for our growth path and your persuading personality helps you to convince the right people of ProGlove being.
- With your great organizational skills you ensure to always fully control the talent pipeline and you make your success visible through meaningful KPI’s.
- You are present in the right communities and you make use of your strong networking skills.
- Together with our Marketing department you work on our employer image to support your mission. This includes our online presence as well as in-house and external events.
- In this role you are a key driver in shaping the company’s future by helping to grow our successful team.
You are a great fit if …
- You have 2+ years experience in recruiter roles and active sourcing and a proven track record of filling vacancies with the right people in fast growing environments.
- Your span of experience covers the area of sales and business functions as well as software and hardware engineering preferably on a national and international scale with a focus on Europe and North America.
- You have successfully worked with personality assessments before, ideally you are PI certified (Predictive Index).
- You are creative and you come up with innovative solutions.
- You are business fluent in German and English.
Your new environment:
- Like a Pro: From the very beginning, you will take on responsibility for the demanding tasks of your area with a broad spectrum of creative possibilities and perspectives.
- Never stop growing: We value innovative spirit, creativity and commitment. You have the chance to propose, test and implement your ideas, your newly learned methods and skills.
- Better together: Your colleagues are dynamic and motivated. There is no competitive pressure here, but an honest feedback culture.
- Purpose: Your daily work makes a difference, being it for our customer or our internal colleagues.
SOUNDS LIKE THAT'S YOU?
Skip writing cover letters. Tell us about your most passionate personal project, your desired salary and your earliest possible start date.
The job location is Munich, Germany.
Do you have an additional question? Reach out to Markus Steinbauer at +49 151 51104304.