We are looking for a Technical Account Manager (m/f) who is able to understand our product portfolio as well as technical customer needs.
You are communicative, self dependant and curious on developing technical solutions? You enjoy working in a young, agile environment and you are well organised?
- University degree in any related field such as industrial engineering, business, sales engineering
- 1-3 year of experience in a technical role with customer contact
- Experience with customer and technical knowledge are a plus
- Ability to simplify complex topics and issues for customers
- Business fluency in English and German, Italian and Spanish are a plus
- Valid drivers licence
- Top Customers
- Consult, guide and train our customers through pre- and post-sales processes
- Identify opportunities enabling the growth and success of ProGlove.
- Act as the 2nd Level Support regarding technical issues and requests (implementation and integration).
- Be main point of contact for our customers regarding any product related topics
- Sales Team
- Support our Key-Account-Managers and Business Developers to establish ProGlove as the standard tool at our customer plants.
- Work closely with Sales team and other departments to ensure quality and facilitate communication and transparency
- Product Development
- Be a major part in the rapid prototyping of our newest products
- Testing at our customers to ensure product quality.