Data Scientist (m/f/d)
Who are we?
We believe in the human worker. Therefore, we build the smallest and lightest wearable barcode scanners in the world and connect the human workforce to the Internet of Things.
We embrace diversity. That is why we employ more than 200 people from more than 30 countries and of all walks of life. We appreciate who you are, and we want you to be a part of ProGlove at our sites in Munich, Chicago and Belgrade.
Your area of responsibility:
As part of the Insight Analytics team you will be responsible for bringing the capabilities of our data products to the next level. You will work on preparing and analyzing the data collected from our devices while combining it with multiple other data sources to generate meaningful insights. You will work closely with our Data Engineers, our Backend Developers and our Product team to understand the customer processes and identify improvement potential.
- Organize, interpret and analyze data, deriving concrete recommendations highlighting process improvements for our customers.
- Develop and optimize data collection processes ensuring the reliability and availability of internal and customer data.
- Investigate and implement Machine Learning / AI where applicable to help us develop predictive models.
- Support the creation of business and use cases for our customers with your data know-how.
- Work as part of a interdisciplinary software development team, contributing code if needed.
You are a great fit if:
- You have relevant degree or work experience in Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science or a similar field.
- You have excellent knowledge and previous experience in data analysis in a commercial context.
- You enjoy working with large amounts of data and complex models.
- You easily recognize patterns and can derive concrete recommendations for actions based on available data.
- You have strong conceptual skills and are good at verbalizing and visualizing your ideas.
- You have a hands-on mentality and high quality standards.
- You have experience in Python, SQL and both relational and NoSQL databases.
- You are familiar with AWS Serverless development and dbt is a plus.
- You are fluent in English both verbally and written, any additional languages as e.g. German are a plus.
Your new environment:
- Like a Pro: From the very beginning, you will take on responsibility for the demanding tasks of your area with a broad spectrum of creative possibilities and perspectives.
- Never stop growing: We value innovative spirit, creativity and commitment. You have the chance to propose, test and implement your ideas, your newly learned methods and skills.
- Better together: Your colleagues are dynamic and motivated. There is no competitive pressure here, but an honest feedback culture.
- Purpose: Your daily work makes a difference, being it for our customer or our internal colleagues.
Why work at ProGlove?
Because at ProGlove we work to make YOU successful from day one. It’s as simple as that: no ifs or buts. You will be working jobs that matter to you. And we are passionate about creating a work environment that truly inspires you. Respect, trust, and no politics!
Is it you we´re looking for?
Skip writing cover letters. Tell us about your most passionate personal project, your desired salary and your earliest possible start date. We are thrilled to get to know you!