Electronics Design Engineer (m/f/d)
Who are we?
We believe in the human worker. Therefore, we build the smallest and lightest wearable barcode scanners in the world and connect the human workforce to the Internet of Things.
We embrace diversity. That is why we employ more than 200 people from more than 30 countries and of all walks of life. We appreciate who you are, and we want you to be a part of ProGlove at our sites in Munich, Chicago and Belgrade.
What do we offer?
- Opportunities to directly build in-house made products that really make a difference (IT focused)
- Be a part of a Munich based company in Belgrade
- A high level of teamwork and autonomy
- No time tracking - we have trust in you and your results
- Work environment built on support and respect in an open-minded multinational team
- Permanent contract with ProGlove and competitive salary with 28 days of paid vacation per year + all Serbian bank holidays
- Remote first approach
- Regular virtual team and company events
We’re looking for an electronics value engineer to scale up our existing product portfolio by optimizing costs, improving quality, and redesigning around component availability.
Your responsibilities include:
- End-to-end responsible for the board-level electronics in our wearable IoT products and accessories
- Prototype testing including protocol definition, execution, reporting and result analysis
- Analysis, debugging and resolution for both design and manufacturing issues
- Creating new processes and supporting process improvements
- Coordination with multidisciplinary team (supply chain, mechanics, firmware) along with external suppliers and development partners
You are a great fit if:
- You have a degree in electronics engineering, electrical engineering or similar
- You have 4+ years of experience in board-level electronics design and development
- You have a track record of successful testing and debugging, preferably in low powered, battery operated wireless devices
- You are fluent in schematic and PCB design in Altium, or related ECAD packages
- You are business fluent in English
Why work at ProGlove?
Because at ProGlove we work to make YOU successful from day one. It’s as simple as that: no ifs or buts. You will be working jobs that matter to you. And we are passionate about creating a work environment that truly inspires you. Respect, trust, and no politics!
Is it you we´re looking for?
Skip writing cover letters. Tell us about your most passionate personal project, your desired salary and your earliest possible start date. We are thrilled to get to know you!