Sales Development Representative (m/f/d)
We're looking for talented sales minds to join our Belgrade team as Sales Development Representatives for the EU and US markets.
ProGlove works with global customers like BMW, DHL, Volkswagen, GAP, Walmart, Audi, IKEA, or Lufthansa Technik but - we're nowhere near done! Your work will be one of the cornerstones of attracting new clients to our global network.
You'll be part of the global Sales team from the Belgrade office and be an important character in our expansion towards building new business models like SaaS.
What do we offer?
- Opportunity to build a stable career in a global IT company
- Working hand in hand with the ProGlove Sales team - you are hired directly in the company, no middle man
- Pioneering tech product to work with
- Training & onboarding - they are an integral part of your work and we would like for you to love and know our product as good as possible
- Design Thinking Workshops
- Satisfying base salary and attractive bonus structure
- 28 days of paid vacation per year
How you’ll contribute...
- Reach out to inbound leads, qualify, and schedule meetings for the Accounts Executive sales team
- Continually prospect for new customers through cold calling and other lead generation efforts as assigned; nurture those prospects as assigned
- Monitor and attend meetings with prospects and follow-up with the senior sales teams
- Creating a list of smart questions to ask during the call or create a sales call script to qualify or disqualify leads, and setting up quality meetings with sales executives.
- Understand and identify the needs and pains of the prospect and qualify their interest in our solution
- Continuous learning about commercial awareness and brand recognition to successfully establish rapport with prospects
You are a great fit if you have...
- Fluent English language, other languages are very nice to have
- Knowledge of the enterprise software or hardware market, or interest in the topic, and the ability to learn quickly
- Solid knowledge of Salesforce, or other similar prospecting applications
- Problem-solving skills and willingness to collaborate - this is a competitive market and these are your foundation for success
The job location is Belgrade, Serbia.
Do you have an additional question? Reach out to Jelena Kolarski at +381 62 83 90 849