Mechatronics Engineer (m/f/d)
We are looking for a Mechatronics Engineer for our Wearable Engineering team, who is enthusiastic about joining a fast growing Start-Up in Munich and take part in creating the next generation of ProGlove devices.
You are hands on, reliable as well as well-organized? You are driven and self-dependent?
Then ProGlove is your place to be!
- Design, construction and continuous improvement of automated machinery to enable manufacturing at our In-house production lines, including programming and debugging.
- Manage all process and machinery automation projects from Idea to implementation. Including research, design and development, construction, procurement, and testing.
- Carry out repairs on automated machinery. Troubleshoot mechanical and electrical designs by running root cause analysis.
- Translate product and process concepts into mechanical requirements up to the specification of components for the BOM including cost estimations.
- Work closely with design & production departments and drive the machinery design to ensure high quality, manufacturable products
- Be responsible for the creation of machinery test plans and definition of acceptance criteria.
- Degree in Mechanical, Mechatronics Engineering, or a comparable field.
- 2-5 years engineering experience, preferably in custom machinery design
- Strong aptitude for mechanical design and CAD Software knowledge (e.g. SolidWorks).
- Experience in automated machinery design and construction, preferably in an Assembly/Manufacturing environment.
- Hands-on knowledge in electrical/pneumatic interface design and construction is a plus (component selection, cable dimensions, power, and control board design, field sensor selection, wiring)
- Design for ergonomics and safety of production associates (e.g. EN 60204-1, EN 13849, EN 61439).
- PLC hardware knowledge (Siemens S7), ASI, IBUS networking addressing, and SPS programming is a plus.
- Business fluent in English, German is a plus.
SOUNDS LIKE THAT'S YOU?
Skip writing cover letters. Tell us about your most passionate personal project, your desired salary and your earliest possible start date.
The job location is Munich, Germany.
Do you have an additional question? Reach out to Markus Steinbauer at +49 151 51104304.