Mechatronics Engineer (m/f/d)
We are looking for a Mechatronics Engineer for our Wearable Engineering team, who is enthusiastic about joining a fast growing Start-Up in Munich and take part in creating the next generation of ProGlove devices.
You are hands on, reliable as well as well-organized? You are driven and self-dependent?
Then ProGlove is your place to be!
- Design, construction and continuous improvement of automated machinery to enable manufacturing at our In-house production lines, including programming and debugging.
- Manage all process and machinery automation projects from Idea to implementation.
- Carry out repairs on automated machinery. Troubleshoot mechanical and electrical designs by running root cause analysis.
- Translate product and process concepts into mechanical requirements up to the specification of components for the BOM including cost estimations.
- Work closely with design & production departments and drive the machinery design to ensure high quality, manufacturable products
- Be responsible for the creation of machinery test plans and definition of acceptance criteria.
- Degree in Mechanical, Mechatronics Engineering, or a comparable field.
- 2-5 years engineering experience.
- Strong CAD Software knowledge (e.g. SolidWorks).
- Experience in Machinery design, preferably in an Assembly/Manufacturing environment
- Experienced in automated machinery design and construction, PLC hardware (Siemens S7), ASI, IBUS networking addressing and HMI programming
- Hands-on knowledge in electrical interface design and construction (component selection, cable dimensioning, power and control board design, field sensor selection, wiring)
- Proficient in relevant safety norms (e.g. EN 60204-1, EN 13849, EN 61439).
- Business fluent in English, German is a plus.
SOUNDS LIKE THAT'S YOU?
Skip writing cover letters. Tell us about your most passionate personal project, your desired salary and your earliest possible start date.
The job location is Munich, Germany.
Do you have an additional question? Reach out to Markus Steinbauer at +49 151 51104304.