We are looking for an ambitious and motivated Business Development Manager (m/f) who is capable of working independently and result-oriented in the area 300 miles around and in Minneapolis.
You are communicative and love to explore new ways in indirect and direct sales? You want to act as a pioneer in the industry 4.0 and have an outstanding comprehension throughout the classic industry?
Further Development of the Sales Strategy; Development of new markets and sales channel
- Lead Generation and Qualification -
Participation in conferences and fairs; Representation of ProGlove US and the entire company
Planning and Execution of customer projects
with customers and partners
- University degree in any related field such as industrial engineering, business or sales engineering
- 1-3 years experience as a Business Development Manager in manufacturing an/or logistic with tools, preferred with scanners or wearables
- Experience in Account Management, Business Development and B2B Contract negotiation
- Excellent networking and communication skills along with the joy of working with big industries
- Fluent in English, a valid driving licence and the willingness to travel complete your profile
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Generous vacation policy, 24 PTO days per year
- Gaining international experience in a Munich-based startup, training in Germany
- Fast growing team, headcount doubled in 2017