We are looking for an Embedded Software Engineer (m/f/d) who wants to be an important member of our cross-functional team.
You enjoy designing and implementing software of embedded devices and systems? You enjoy sharing your results and collaborating with engineers and other relevant stakeholders? You have a hands-on approach; you like to challenge your own and our ideas? Then ProGlove is the place to be!
What do we offer?
- Opportunity to work directly on in-house made products that make a difference
- Be a part of a Munich based company in Belgrade
- A high level of teamwork and autonomy
- No time tracking - we have trust in you and your results
- A work environment built on support and respect in an open-minded multinational team
- Permanent contract with ProGlove and competitive salary with 28 days of paid vacation per year + all Serbian bank holidays
- Remote first approach
- Regular virtual team and company events
How you’ll contribute...
- Design, develop and test applications running on low-power wearable devices
- Develop unit and integration test software to contribute to CI/CD automation pipeline
- Debug embedded software issues on hardware platforms
- Work in agile, design thinking teams - everybody can talk to stakeholders including customers and together we build great products
You are a great fit if you have...
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical engineering or Computer science
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Proficient in C/C++ programming, embedded development (including micro-controllers), and test tools
- 1+ years of experience with embedded development using RTOS
- Experience in using tools needed for collaborative working in a team (Git, CI pipelines, JIRA)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
And we're very happy if you...
- Worked with Bluetooth low energy before
- Worked with nRF52 chipset, Zephyr RTOS is a plus
Who are we?
We believe in the human worker. Therefore, we build the smallest and lightest wearable barcode scanners in the world and connect the human workforce to the Internet of Things. We embrace diversity. That is why we employ more than 200 people from more than 30 countries and from all walks of life. We appreciate who you are, and we want you to be a part of ProGlove at our sites in Munich, Chicago, and Belgrade.
Is it you we´re looking for?
Share your CV with us, we’re thrilled to see it! We are looking forward to meeting you.
If you still happen to have any open questions, please don´t hesitate to contact Jelena Kolarski at +381 62 83 90 849