We are looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer for our Engineering department, who is enthusiastic about joining a fast growing Start-Up in Munich and take part in creating the next generation of ProGlove devices.
You are hands on, reliable as well as well-organised? You are driven and self dependent?
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 3+ years experience for example in mobile electronics, wearables or smart appliances
- Strong skills with CAD packages and experience in rapid iteration and prototyping with hands-on workshop experience
- Experience in establishing a network with relevant suppliers and working with ODM and CM
- Expertise in Statistical Tolerance Analysis, DFMEA, DFMA and Injection Molding
- Experience in mechanical testing and executing test plans
- Translate product concepts into mechanical requirements up to the specification of components for the BOM including cost estimations
- Troubleshoot mechanical designs by running root cause analysis
- Integration of electronic components (e.g. display assemblies, batteries and antennas) by taking full ownership of bringing electro-mech products from the first idea to production
- Work closely with software, design & production and drive the mechanical product design to ensure manufacturable products including the design of assembly rigs
- Be responsible for the creation of test plans, defining acceptance criterias
- Fluency in English and German