Financial Accounting Specialist for German Market (m/d/f)
Who are we?
We believe in the human worker. Therefore, we build the smallest and lightest wearable barcode scanners in the world and connect the human workforce to the Internet of Things.
We embrace diversity. That is why we employ more than 200 people from more than 30 countries and of all walks of life. We appreciate who you are, and we want you to be a part of ProGlove at our sites in Munich, Chicago and Belgrade.
What do we offer?
- Opportunities to directly build in-house made products that really make a difference (IT focused)
- Be a part of a Munich based company in Belgrade
- A high level of teamwork and autonomy
- No time tracking - we have trust in you and your results
- Work environment built on support and respect in an open-minded multinational team
- Permanent contract with ProGlove and competitive salary with 28 days of paid vacation per year + all Serbian bank holidays
- Remote first approach
- Regular virtual team and company events
We are looking for a motivated Financial Accountant, who is enthusiastic about Industry 4.0 and wants to join a fast-growing Start-Up and be part of our success story.
You are analytical, communicative, and well-organized? Do you enjoy working with numbers and keep calm even in challenging situations?
Then ProGlove is the place to be!
How you’ll contribute?
- Assist Controller in the preparation of monthly and annual financial statements in accordance with GAAP.
- Oversee the day-to-day accounting procedures which includes processing and entering data into ERP system.
- Provide reporting data to external tax accountants for the filing of sales taxes. Manage the reseller accounts in third party sales tax program and ensure regulatory requirements are met and that updated documentation is retained.
- Manage accounts receivables aging list and assist key external stakeholders including customers & partners with report reconciliation assistance.
- Monitor overall general ledger for accurate posting of journal entries through ERP system. Ensure proper reclassification journal entries are processed where required.
- Assist with special projects, including providing management with special reports as requested.
You are a great fit if:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 1-3 years of accounting experience needed, preferably in a start-up environment
- Good understanding of the application of German GAAP and financial reporting concepts
- Experience with processing vendor invoices and Bank accounting
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to navigate Excel at an intermediate level
- Experience using SAP ByDesign is preferred but not necessary for qualification.
Why work at ProGlove?
Because at ProGlove we work to make YOU successful from day one. It’s as simple as that: no ifs or buts. You will be working jobs that matter to you. And we are passionate about creating a work environment that truly inspires you. Respect, trust, and no politics!
Is it you we´re looking for?
Skip writing cover letters. Tell us about your most passionate personal project, your desired salary, and your earliest possible start date. We are thrilled to get to know you! If you still have an open question, please don´t hesitate to contact us.