As the ProGlove marketing operations manager, you’ll provide expertise in how to leverage innovative martech solutions and processes to execute and measure campaign performance.
- Partner with field marketing managers to execute email and nurture campaigns.
- Build emails, pull lists, manage exclusions, and ensure legal adherence to CAN-SPAM, and related laws. Provide monthly reporting and insights to improve outcomes from email operations.
- Monitor and maintain and report on data quality in the database that is critical to marketing operations and reporting. Proactively identify new processes or tools to streamline data quality assurance.
- Manage and be a consultant for how our key marketing operations systems are integrated, tracked, and reported, including Pardot, Zapier, Drift, Vimeo, Wordpress, Bizible, Unbounce, and Salesloft (for example). Own marketing components in Salesforce.
- Maintain scalable, efficient processes that guarantee best practices in campaign management and reporting. Understand all stages, processes, and systems in the lead flow, and assist in developing alerts and reports to monitor performance and red flags affecting lead-to-opportunity velocity.
- 3+ years experience in marketing operations
- Hands-on experience with Pardot and Salesforce
- Comfortable with basic HTML to support email and landing page development
- Experience with other marketing tech stack applications a plus, including SalesLoft, Unbounce, Zapier, Drift, Bizible, Wordpress, Google Analytics, GoToWebinar, and Lean Data
- Experience with marketing tracking and reporting technologies and processes to track a prospect’s stage in the buying lifecycle (eg MQL, SQL) and campaign influence, including Google UTM parameters and Pardot lead scoring
- Loves technology! You have a strong, inherent desire to learn, develop, and share best practices about marketing technology
- Makes complicated things sound simple. You have excellent communication capabilities to engage an executive audience, facilitate discussion among stakeholders with various viewpoints, and proactively communicate with stakeholders.
- Planning and process is (nearly) everything. You give everyone confidence about our projects, because you always identify and loop in key stakeholders, develop project plans with major milestones, clearly communicate project goals and details, and partner with stakeholders to gain buy-in and adopt key processes.
- Driven by results. With so much amazing marketing technology, it’s easy to get excited about it all! But you keep your eye on the prize, always seeking to identify the next best thing by weighing expected business value, expected time to implement, and risks.
Have you got more questions? Please contact Carla Supple at +491518135119