Tinkerer mentality wanted!
We are looking for an enthusiastic Team player to be part of our Production Team as a Mechanical Engineer Production (m/f/d).
You are passionate about improving machines for optimal performance and to be a part of an outstanding team? Speaking your mind and giving constructive feedback fits with your attitude? Making decisions and setting priorities is easy for you?
Then ProGlove is the place to be! Bring your skills to support our company in providing outstanding products for our customers!
- Create, plan and undertake manufacturing line maintenance procedures
- Support Engineering in developing and building new lines and equipment for inhouse production
- Responsible for validation and testing of new equipment/ machines/ lines
- Continuous improvement, diagnosis and repair of machinery
- Supervise and train technical maintenance staff
- Degree in engineering, training/ education as a technician or any comparable training/ education/ degree
- Min. 3 years' experience as an engineer or technician in industrial environment
- Skills for analyzing data and problem solving
- Work with specialist equipment, such as:
- Pneumatic machinery
- Electrical wiring and installation
- Manufacturing lines
- Workshop equipment and mechanical tools
- Mechanical equipment
- Programmable logic controllers (PLC) is a plus
- Experience with TPM or similar systems is a plus
- Knowledge in Mechatronics as a plus
Sounds like that’s you?
Skip writing cover letters. Tell us about your most passionate personal project, your desired salary and your earliest possible start date:
The job location is Munich, Germany.