As a ProGlove field marketing Manager, you will provide expertise in how to deliver exceptional programs in the region of Eastern Europe to drive awareness and demand for our products and solutions
- Closely partner with regional Account Executives, supporting the needs of their territory and executing regional marketing strategies
- Working in collaboration with global marketing team to create and execute an account based marketing and lead generation plan that delivers significant inbound, qualified leads and pipeline growth for enterprise accounts
- Work with events team to coordinate local, end-to-end programs for your assigned region and Collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Communicate and educate the sales team regarding new and planned marketing activities including global, regional, and local programs
- Support the go-to-market and co-marketing plans for accounts and channel partners
- Ensure performance and ROI are tracked, and supporting processes set up to effectively measure outcomes
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of event planning experience and account management/marketing experience in a B2B technology company
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in English and additional languages as Polish or Russian
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills, Time management, prioritization, and organizational skills are key
- Familiarity with CRM and Marketing Automation systems; Salesforce and Pardot experience is a plus
- Good humor and positive, hands-on attitude is required
- 20% travel to your target markets
- Loves sales and helping customers achieve their goals! You have a strong, inherent desire to learn, develop, and share best practices about wearable technologies
- Makes complicated things sound simple. You have excellent communication capabilities to engage different persoans, facilitate discussion among stakeholders with various viewpoints, and proactively communicate with stakeholders.
- Planning and process is (nearly) everything. You give everyone confidence about our projects, because you always identify and loop in key stakeholders, develop project plans with major milestones, clearly communicate project goals and details, and partner with stakeholders to gain buy-in and adopt key processes.
- Driven by results. With so much amazing technology and opportunity, it’s easy to get excited about it all! But you keep your eye on the prize, helping our customers be successful!
Have you got more questions? Please contact Markus Steinbauer at +49 151 511 04 304