We believe in the human worker. Therefore, we build the smallest and lightest wearable barcode scanners in the world and connect the human workforce to the Internet of Things. We embrace diversity. That is why we employ more than 200 people from more than 30 countries and from all walks of life. We appreciate who you are, and we want you to be a part of ProGlove at our sites in Munich, Chicago, and Belgrade.
We are looking for an Office Manager (m/f) at the Belgrade office who wants to be an important member of our team. You enjoy helping in running a business like a well-oiled machine? You enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people? You enjoy learning new skills? Then ProGlove is the place to be!
What do we offer?
- Opportunity to work in IT company - we create products that make a difference
- Be a part of a Munich based company in Belgrade
- A high level of teamwork and autonomy
- No time tracking - we have trust in you and your results
- A work environment built on support and respect in an open-minded multinational team
- Permanent contract with ProGlove and competitive salary with 28 days of paid vacation per year + all Serbian bank holidays
How you’ll contribute...
- Serve as the point person for office manager duties including maintenance, supplies, bills
- Maintain office services by organizing office operations and procedures
- Organize the office layout and maintain supplies of stationery and equipment
- In charge of inventory lists
- Organization and implementation of protocol visits and activities
- Event management – planning and organizing team buildings, events, annual celebrations
You are a great fit if you...
- Have proven office management, administrative, or assistant experience
- Are tech-savvy – you are not scared of new technologies and can explain everything to anyone
- Can show good time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Possess superb written and verbal communication skills, fluency in English
And we're very happy if you...
- Speak German
- Have knowledge of accounting, data, and administrative management practices and procedures
- Know how to negotiate with suppliers
Is it you we´re looking for?
If you still happen to have any open questions, please don´t hesitate to contact Jelena Kolarski at +381 62 83 90 849