We are looking for a Product Design Engineer for our Engineering department, who is enthusiastic about joining a fast growing Start-Up in Munich and take part in creating the next generation of ProGlove devices.
You are hands on, reliable as well as well-organised? You are driven and self dependent?
- Translate product concepts into mechanical requirements up to the specification of components for the BOM including cost estimations
- Troubleshoot mechanical designs by running root cause analysis
- Integration of electronic components (e.g. display assemblies, batteries and antennas) into compact wearable devices, by taking full ownership of bringing electro-mech products from the first concept generation to mass production
- Work closely with software, design & production and drive the mechanical product design to ensure manufacturable products including the design of assembly rigs
- Be responsible for the creation of test plans, defining acceptance criterias
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Product Engineering or a similar qualification
- 3+ years experience for example in mobile electronics, wearables or smart appliances
- Strong skills with CAD packages and experience in rapid iteration and prototyping with hands-on workshop experience
- Experience in establishing a network with relevant suppliers and working with ODM and CM
- Expertise in Statistical Tolerance Analysis, DFMEA, DFMA, and Injection Molding
- Fluency in English, German is beneficial
SOUNDS LIKE THAT'S YOU?
Skip writing cover letters. Tell us about your most passionate personal project, your desired salary and your earliest possible start date.
The job location is Munich, Germany.
Do you have an additional question? Reach out to Markus Steinbauer at +49 151 51104304.