Supply Chain Manager (m/f/d)
Who we are?
We believe in the human worker. Therefore, we build the smallest and lightest wearable barcode scanners in the world and connect the human workforce to the Internet of Things.
We embrace diversity. That is why we employ more than 200 people from more than 30 countries and of all walks of life. We appreciate who you are, and we want you to be a part of ProGlove at our sites in Munich, Chicago and Belgrade.
What do we offer?
- A modern shared office with couches and comfortable seats to work at or just to enjoy the view to the alps
- A high level of teamwork and autonomy
- A lot of flexibility in working hours and location
- Go for lunch in our canteen or use our fully equipped kitchen
- Bring your dog to the office
- Enjoy fresh fruits, coffee or sweets in the office
- Cycle with your leased JobRad bike to the office or choose one of our other benefits (Qualitrain, MVV ticket, Parking spot)
We are looking for a sourcing specialist for our supply chain team who is enthusiastic about increasing the production volume by 300% p.a. You are not afraid to think “out of the box” and to find new problem-solving approaches? You are communicative and well structured? You love to negotiate and to work independently? Then ProGlove is the place to be!
How you’ll contribute
- Interface between suppliers, development and quality, as well as coordination of all procurement activities from prototype construction to start of production
- Identification of savings potentials and cost optimization, as well as qualification of new suppliers
- "Make or buy" decisions and implementation of outsourcing projects
- Conducting price and contract negotiations
- Control and support of product changes (change management) along the product life cycle
- Key account management
What you need
- Completed studies in the field of industrial engineering, business administration or a comparable qualification
- Several years of professional experience in supply chain management / project management in the electronics industry or production desirable
- First experience in conducting (price-) negotiations as well as knowledge in textile / functional sports supply chain is a plus
- Fluent in German and English
- A self-confident and structured approach completes your profile
Why work at ProGlove?
Because at ProGlove we work to make YOU successful from day one. It’s as simple as that: no ifs or buts. You will be working jobs that matter to you. And we are passionate about creating a work environment that truly inspires you. Respect, trust, and no politics!
Is it you we´re looking for?
Skip writing cover letters. Tell us about your most passionate personal project, your desired salary and your earliest possible start date. We are thrilled to get to know you!