Who are we?
We believe in the human worker. Therefore, we build the smallest and lightest wearable barcode scanners in the world and connect the human workforce to the Internet of Things.
We embrace diversity. That is why we employ more than 200 people from more than 30 countries and of all walks of life. We appreciate who you are, and we want you to be a part of ProGlove at our sites in Munich, Chicago and Belgrade.
What do we offer?
- A high level of teamwork and autonomy
- A lot of flexibility in working hours and location
- Be part of an international team
Your responsibilities include…
- Develop, execute, monitor and optimize Demand Generation campaigns to drive engagement and demand resulting in marketing qualified leads
- Design and execute multi-channel campaigns using the right mix of channels and tactics to create demand and inbound pipeline
- Creating and managing webinars, online and offline events and fairs
- Build a consistent feedback loop to optimize Demand Generation processes
- Optimize conversion rates, at the acquisition stage of the sales funnel, to validate leads and maximize revenue opportunities.
- Partner with sales to develop marketing plans that will accelerate growth opportunities
- Write and produce landing pages, email assets, ad copy and webinar content to support the execution of campaigns
- Manage Channel and Partner Marketing through joined campaigns and regional activities
You´re a great fit if the following applies to you:
- 2+ years in B2B Marketing with Demand Generation experience in delivering integrated multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Understanding of the B2B Demand Generation funnel
- An analytical mindset, you are driven by data and are able to make informed commercial decisions and optimize campaigns for revenue growth
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite: PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- International marketing experience in a B2B environment, or advertising agency account service experience with B2B clients, preferred
- Demonstrated ability to drive revenue growth through lead generation channels
- Experience with marketing automation tools like Pardot and Salesforce preferred
- Fluent in English, other language skills like French, Italian, Polish or Mandarin preferred
Why work at ProGlove?
Because at ProGlove we work to make YOU successful from day one. It’s as simple as that: no ifs or buts. You will be working jobs that matter to you. And we are passionate about creating a work environment that truly inspires you. Respect, trust, and no politics!
Is it you we´re looking for?
Skip writing cover letters. Tell us about your most passionate personal project, your desired salary and your earliest possible start date. We are thrilled to get to know you! If you still have an open question, please don´t hesitate to contact Eva at +49 151 42146337.
The job location is Chicago, Illinois.