We are looking for an additional Scrum Master to support our Software and Hardware Development teams, who is enthusiastic about joining a fast growing ever-evolving Start-Up in Munich.
ProGlove is constantly extending the product portfolio of software & hardware products to solve the problems of our global customers such as BMW, DHL, Volkswagen, GAP, Walmart, Audi, IKEA, or Lufthansa Technik, and many more to come.
You’ll be our second Scrum Master supporting our 6 development teams. You will closely work together with our Product Owners and Team Leads to empower our development teams to show their full potential.
What do we offer?
- Opportunity to work with interdisciplinary teams (HW, SW, and mixed) which are working on in-house made products that make a difference
- Be part of the future growth forming and developing new teams
- A stable agile organization willing to improve even further
- Experience a high level of teamwork and autonomy
- A work environment built on support, respect in an open-minded multinational team
- No time tracking - we have trust in you and your results
- Remote first approach
- Be a part of a Munich based company in Belgrade
- Permanent contract with ProGlove and competitive salary with 28 days of paid vacation per year + all Serbian bank holidays
How you’ll contribute...
- Take care of daily business: Organize and lead scrum/agile ceremonies (e.g. sprint plannings, review/retro meetings)
- Train interdisciplinary teams in Agile methodologies to constantly improve our agile practices
- Implement, monitor, and adapt Agile processes and methodologies to fit individual team needs
- Document and review team processes to highlight potentials for improvement
- Enable a shared understanding of the Development organization within different departments
- Facilitate company-wide Development events
You are a great fit if you ...
- Have a University degree in the field of Information Technology or management or any comparable training
- Have Experience working with Agile Methods (SCRUM, KANBAN)
- Have Experience working with project management & documentation tools (e.g. Jira & Confluence)
- Are communicative and well-organized
- Are detail-oriented, self-dependent , and take ownership of solving upcoming challenges
- Business fluency in English
And we're very happy if you have...
- Experience as Scrum Master/Agile Practitioner
- Technical Background in HW/SW Development
Who are we?
We believe in the human worker. Therefore, we build the smallest and lightest wearable barcode scanners in the world and connect the human workforce to the Internet of Things. We embrace diversity. We employ more than 200 people from over 30 countries and from all walks of life. We appreciate who you are, and we want you to be a part of ProGlove at our sites in Munich, Chicago, and Belgrade.
Is it you we´re looking for?
Skip writing cover letters. Share your CV with us instead, we’re thrilled to see it! We are looking forward to meeting you.
If you still happen to have any open questions, please don´t hesitate to contact Jelena Kolarski at +381 62 83 90 849