Who are we?
We believe in the human worker. Therefore, we build the smallest and lightest wearable barcode scanners in the world and connect the human workforce to the Internet of Things.
We embrace diversity. That is why we employ more than 300 people from more than 40 countries and of all walks of life. We appreciate who you are, and we want you to be a part of ProGlove at our sites in Munich, Chicago, Belgrade and Birmingham.
We are looking for a Senior Electronics Engineer (m/f/d) to become an important member of our hardware development team in Munich. Do you enjoy designing and implementing MCU based, battery powered wireless systems? Do you enjoy sharing your results and collaborating with engineers and other relevant stakeholders? Do you have a hands-on approach? Then ProGlove is the place to be!
Your responsibilities include…
- Driving requirements generation, schematic and PCB design, prototype debugging, and verification of our products.
- Guiding, mentoring, and reviewing the work of other team members.
- Acting as a discipline technical expert within the larger hardware team.
- Ensuring completeness of design documentation, adequate test coverage, and suitable risk mitigation within projects.
- Assessing, implementing, and testing design changes as part of sustaining activities.
You are a great fit if…
- You are a strong communicator who enjoys keeping others informed
- You have 6+ years product development experience, at least some as a project lead.
- You are fluent in schematic PCB design using Altium, particularly in creating flex or 8-layer rigid PCBs for high volume manufacturing.
- You have experience with high-speed routing and signal integrity, wireless technologies (BLE, Wi-Fi, LTE-M), or antenna design and integration.
- Have experience working across the full spectrum of concept development, design, testing, and production ramp-up.
Your new environment:
- Like a Pro: From the very beginning, you will take on responsibility for the demanding tasks of your area with a broad spectrum of creative possibilities and perspectives.
- Never stop growing: We value innovative spirit, creativity and commitment. You have the chance to propose, test and implement your ideas, your newly learned methods and skills.
- Better together: Your colleagues are dynamic and motivated. There is no competitive pressure here, but an honest feedback culture.
- Purpose: Your daily work makes a difference, being it for our customer or our internal colleagues.
Why work at ProGlove?
Because at ProGlove we work to make YOU successful from day one. It’s as simple as that: no ifs or buts. You will be working jobs that matter to you. And we are passionate about creating a work environment that truly inspires you. Respect, trust, and no politics!
Is it you we´re looking for?
Skip writing cover letters. Tell us about your most passionate personal project, your desired salary and your earliest possible start date. We are thrilled to get to know you!