VP People & Culture
We believe in people. That's why we build the world's smallest and lightest portable barcode scanners and connect the human workforce to the Internet of Things.
Are you passionate about independently shaping and promoting a strong HR department? At ProGlove, a fast-scaling start-up from Munich, you have the chance to be responsible for the employee life-cycle from selection and role allocation to the personal development of all team members. A highly motivated team with 200 IT-savvy heads as well as enthusiastic international blue chip customers are waiting for you. Seize the opportunity to actively accompany the young company on its exciting way to becoming the leading scanner and software provider worldwide and to participate in a sustainable company development!
This is what ProGlove offers you:
- You will play a decisive role in actively shaping the culture and structure of a rapidly growing international company.
- You can expect a competitive fixed salary
- Look forward to many (currently virtual) networking and community formats
- Feel at home in our creative Munich office in Obersendling and see our product hand-made in our in-house production.
- The flexible home office arrangement gives you and your team personal freedom.
Your area of responsibility:
- You independently manage and develop the People (HR) function (6 FTE).
- You are responsible for the management of the entire employee lifecycle.
- With your innovative recruiting strategies, your team fills even difficult positions and ensures an enormous pool of applicants.
- You contribute significantly to the further development of the corporate culture and the employer branding in order to keep the great team spirit and the motivation level high.
- You take on the visionary role of a sparring partner and HR business partner within the top management team.
- You build up the HR Analytics area for further internal process improvement with a focus on professional resource planning.
- You introduce a uniform performance management program and optimize the internal feedback process.
- You are holistically responsible for the Comp & Ben Packages.
- You develop and support a professional people development program including career planning and coaching.
- You bring about 5 years of professional experience, including at least 2 years of leadership experience, in HR. Supporting another organisation in the scaling phase in the past is an absolute plus.
- As a winning personality, you manage to inspire your colleagues and spread a positive drive in the team.
- You convince with practical knowledge and the necessary sensitivity to build organisations.
- You have excellent communication skills with internal and external stakeholders.
- As a visionary with the ability to think outside the box, you are hands-on, committed, proactive and pragmatic.
- Fluent German and English - spoken and written - are a matter of course for you.
- Respect, trust & no politics!
Have we convinced you?
Just leave out the formal cover letter. Tell us about your most important personal project and your possible start date. We can't wait to meet you!