Salesforce Administrator (m/f/d)
For our team we are looking for a Salesforce Administrator (m/f/d) who has a well-founded understanding of the tool and can take over the administrative lead in managing employee and customer data in Salesforce and teach our employees about using Salesforce properly. Are you communicative, independent and do you like to work in a young, agile environment?
Then ProGlove is the place to be!
- Create new user profiles and monitor access levels to ensure employee data is always up to date
- Oversee the import of new customer leads and contacts and be part of establishing a standard operating procedure for this process
- Run deduplication tools to clean up Salesforce data and maintain smooth and fast operation
- Proactively install and test high-priority updates in order to ensure updates are not adversely affecting system configurations
- Run quarterly database maintenance reports
- Handle report and dashboard requests and other routine tasks
- Address user issues as they arise during daily operations
- 1-2 years of experience working with Salesforce, and a working knowledge of various secondary products and solutions offered by Salesforce
- Good communication skills to teach basic Salesforce functions to users
- Experience in Conversion rate optimization
- Knowledge of Data management principles to keep data organized and easy to use
- Good Problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Basic knowledge of running marketing campaigns in Pardot would be a plus
- Business fluency in English, knowledge of German is a bonus
Sounds like that’s you?
Skip writing cover letters. Tell us about your most passionate personal project, your desired salary and your earliest possible start date.
The job location is Belgrade, Serbia
Do you have an additional question? Reach out to Jelena Kolarski at +381 62 83 90 849 .