Backend Engineer (m/f/d)
We are looking for a Backend Engineer (m/f/d) who wants to build our industrial IoT backend that allows connecting our embedded devices, processing collected data and providing valuable insights to our customers.
Do you enjoy designing and implementing IoT backends and collaborate with embedded, mobile and frontend engineering?
Do you have a hands-on approach, can you challenge your own ideas and work in a self-organized team?
Then ProGlove is the place to be!
- Develop, test and deploy a backend service that connects our wearable devices to industrial customers’ systems and apps
- Process the collected data in a serverless infrastructure environment and analyze it to enable process optimization at the customer
- Work in agile, design thinking teams - everybody can talk to stakeholders including customers and together we build great products
- 2+ years of experience as a backend developer - preferred in Python
- Practical experience setting up public cloud infrastructure (AWS), developing and operating applications
- Experience with CI tools (Jenkins/Travis) and Infrastructure-as-code setups (CloudFormation, Terraform,
- Want to work in a healthy design thinking startup environment where you can own the applications, from talking to customers to monitoring your application
- You know the right tools to get the job done - language, runtime environment, database, etc.
- Excellent English, German is nice to have
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Fun Casual Work Environment
- 2 Weeks Onboarding in Munich
- Opportunity for Personal Development
- Design Thinking Workshops
- Competitive Salary & 28 days paid time off
Sounds like that’s you?
Skip writing cover letters. Tell us about your most passionate personal project, your desired salary and your earliest possible start date:
The job location is Belgrade, Serbia.