Who are we?
We believe in the human worker. Therefore, we build the smallest and lightest wearable barcode scanners in the world and connect the human workforce to the Internet of Things.
We embrace diversity. That is why we employ more than 200 people from more than 30 countries and of all walks of life. We appreciate who you are, and we want you to be a part of ProGlove at our sites in Munich, Chicago and Belgrade.
What do we offer?
· A modern shared office with couches and comfortable seats to work at or just to enjoy the view to the alps
· A high level of teamwork and autonomy
· Go for lunch in our canteen or use our fully equipped kitchen
· Bring your dog to the office
· Enjoy fresh fruits, coffee or sweets in the office
· Cycle with your leased JobRad bike to the office or choose one of our other benefits (Qualitrain, MVV ticket, Parking spot)
INVESTIGATOR mentality wanted!
You are looking for a full time, English Speaking placement in Munich? You are experienced in hands-on assembly and have a feeling for product quality? Be part of our driving and international Hardware Services team!
How you’ll contribute
You will be working independently on the following:
» Mechanical assembly of hardware devices
» Quality inspection of produced hardware
» Prototype builds and test batches
» Electronic components storing/handling
» Investigation analysis for defective devices
What you need
Degree, work experience or equivalent skill set that
touches some of these fields:
» Eye for details
» Skilled craftsmanship
» Technical understanding
» First experience in mechanical assembly and/or soldering is a plus
» Experience with electronic components is a plus
» Fluent in English
Why work at ProGlove?
Because at ProGlove we work to make YOU successful from day one. It’s as simple as that: no ifs or buts. You will be working jobs that matter to you. And we are passionate about creating a work environment that truly inspires you. Respect, trust, and no politics!
Is it you we´re looking for?
We are thrilled to get to know you!