Who are we?
We believe in the human worker. Therefore, we build the smallest and lightest wearable barcode scanners in the world and connect the human workforce to the Internet of Things.
We embrace diversity. That is why we employ more than 200 people from more than 30 countries and of all walks of life. We appreciate who you are, and we want you to be a part of ProGlove at our sites in Munich, Chicago and Belgrade.
We are looking for an HR Business Partner (m/f/d) to add on to our existing HR team with their drive, business acumen and positive mindset.
You are service oriented, organized, and self-motivated and you enjoy being responsible for the full range of HR topics for a dedicated department? You love employer branding, and you want to bring in your experience and creativity to come up with the best ideas to represent our company, both internally and externally? In that case, we are looking forward to hearing from you!
Your responsibilities include the following:
- Operate as number one contact person in all HR related matters for the managers and employees in your assigned department(s)
- Sparring Partner: guide and consult your managers by being their sounding board
- Recruiting: finding and attracting the best talents
- Compliance: ensuring compliance with our values, regulations, and processes
- Labor law: advising in any legal matters
- Administration: reliable documentation, data management, filing, etc.
- Team building: organizing activities
Company-wide responsibilities you support in:
- Onboarding: You welcome all our new colleagues by taking over the responsibility for our monthly onboarding process
- Culture: Your values are aligned with our company values. You initiate and support culture activities within and beyond your department
- HR Projects: Our company is constantly developing. As an HR team, we work together on different companywide projects, and you are open to take over new projects as they arise
You´re a great fit if the following applies to you:
- 3+ years of work experience in a broad HR role in Germany
- Degree in Business with focus on HR or Psychology
- Very international mindset
- Good knowledge of German Labor Law
- Dedicated, open, communicative and outgoing
- Structured and independent way of working
- You are business fluent in German and English
Your new environment:
- Like a Pro: From the very beginning, you will take on responsibility for the demanding tasks of your area with a broad spectrum of creative possibilities and perspectives.
- Never stop growing: We value innovative spirit, creativity and commitment. You have the chance to propose, test and implement your ideas, your newly learned methods and skills.
- Better together: Your colleagues are dynamic and motivated. There is no competitive pressure here, but an honest feedback culture.
Is it you we´re looking for?
Skip writing cover letters. Tell us about your most passionate personal project, your desired salary and your earliest possible start date.
The job location is Munich, Germany.