QA Engineer - Belgrade (m/f/d)
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer (m/f/d) who wants to be an important member of our cross-functional team. You enjoy investigating and testing IoT devices, phone applications, frontend and backend solutions? Do you enjoy sharing your results and collaborating with engineers and other relevant people? You have a hands-on approach; you like to challenge your own and our ideas? Then ProGlove is the place to be!
What do we offer?
- Opportunity to work directly on in-house made products that make a difference
- Remote first approach
- Be a part of a Munich based company in Belgrade
- A high level of teamwork and autonomy
- No time tracking - we have trust in you and your results
- A work environment built on support and respect in an open-minded multinational team
- Permanent contract with ProGlove and competitive salary with 28 days of paid vacation per year + all Serbian bank holidays
- Regular virtual team and company events
How you’ll contribute...
- Take ownership of the QA processes within the team and take pride in the quality of the product
- Contribute to our automation framework by writing new tests and helping maintain existing test suites
- Write clear and concise test plans based on the requirements and document them on TestRail
- Be willing to perform manual testing, automation testing, and documenting processes
You are a great fit if you have...
- 4+ years of relevant QA experience
- 2+ years of automation experience (crafting your own automation framework, supporting existing automation framework)
- Selenium and/or Appium experience
- Strong communicator with the ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively
And we're very happy if you have...
- Experience with Python and Git
- Experience with UNIX/Linux
- Experience working in agile environments
- Experience with performance testing tools
- Experience working with AWS or other cloud providers
Who are we?
We believe in the human worker. Therefore, we build the smallest and lightest wearable barcode scanners in the world and connect the human workforce to the Internet of Things. We embrace diversity. That is why we employ more than 200 people from more than 30 countries and from all walks of life. We appreciate who you are, and we want you to be a part of ProGlove at our sites in Munich, Chicago, and Belgrade.
Is it you we´re looking for?
Share your CV with us, we’re thrilled to see it! We are looking forward to meeting you.
If you still happen to have any open questions, please don´t hesitate to contact Jelena Kolarski at +381 62 83 90 849