For our team we are looking for a Solution Architect (m/f/d) to be located in any of our EMEA markets who understands and can combine our product portfolio as well as technical customer requirements. Are you communicative, independent and interested in developing and implementing technical solutions for our customers?
Do you like to work in a young, agile environment and are you well organized? Send us your application now!
As a solution architect, you will work closely with our software development team to translate and implement complex technical challenges.
- Degree in computer science, business informatics, industrial engineering or none of the listed but strong interests in this field with relevant experience.
- 1-3 years experience in a same or similar roll
- Fluent in English is a must, Fluent in Spanish, Italian, Swedish, Dutch, Polish or French is a nice to have
- You are characterized by a reliable, solution-oriented and structured way of working.
- Details do not escape your eye, you are customer-oriented and you can understand and describe technical problems and solutions
- Experience working with software teams
- Basic IP know-how and research into the causes of software issues. Basic technical understanding is a plus
- You can present complex topics and challenges in a transparent and understandable way.
- You like to work with a young, motivated team and would like to build it up with us.
- Existing driving licence class B
- Advising, guiding and training our customers with regard to technical challenges and new releases.
- Identifying new opportunities to sustain ProGlove's success and growth.
- Responsibility for customer projects and their successful implementation in integrations and successful roll-outs, i.e. proactive support of customers with problems and requirements, especially with integrations.
- Working closely with our software development team on individual solutions and customer feedback to establish ProGlove as a standard tool, i.e. translating customer requirements and technical specifications (bi-directional).
- Active pushing of our product and process quality in cooperation with all departments involved at ProGlove.
- Active participation in rapid prototyping of our latest products, as well as interface work between customers and product management regarding new products. This also includes the handling of customer tests in order to sustainably ensure product quality.
- Processing of customer projects along the entire value creation process and ensuring new product releases