Customer Success Manager (m/f/d)
ProGlove global customers like BMW, DHL, Volkswagen, GAP, Walmart, Audi, DB Schenker or Lufthansa Technik demand global rollouts. New software products lead to new business models like SaaS. This results in us adapting our customer-facing organization. We're transforming our existing After Sales team into a global customer success organization that focuses on a long-term customer engagement strategy, based on maximizing customer value.
We see this transformation as crucial for the companies success and it is therefore directly driven by the CEO and a founder.
- Own Customer Success of ProGlove global target accounts or partners, develop and execute long term customer engagement strategy, based on maximizing customer value;
- Drive Customer Success results: increase renewal rates, prevent and decrease churn, expand revenues through up-sells and cross-sells;
- Be the voice of ProGlove customers towards the company and solve their blockers in using our products or services in a systematic way by collaborating with our product, engineering, and sales team;
- Implement and manage a process that creates a feedback loop with the clients that serves as a source of inputs for further Product development;
- Handling customers both large and small and knowing how and why to manage them differently.
- 3+ years of experience in customer-facing customer success, account management, or strategic consulting organization of B2B SaaS or similar technology-based company;
- Fluent English speaking and writing mandatory, fluent in Spanish, German, or French a plus;
- Being a natural "people person" able to quickly build relationships, either in-person or online with strong organizational and follow-up skills;
- Maintain high levels of engagement across your group of customers, with an emphasis on customer appreciation and advocacy;
- You are a passionate, self-motivated individual with a can-do attitude;
- Ability to work remotely with international customers and team;
- Have a sharp eye for ProGlove's products, tools like Salesforce and Jira, and internal processes - step up the efficiency.
- Fulltime position
- 28 workdays of paid vacation
- Working Language: English
- Located in Belgrade, Serbia
- “Remote First” work policy
- Joining us at an opportune time - we're building a new team with global responsibility
- Competitive Salary
To learn more, please call the hiring manager for this position Jelena Kolarski to +381 62 83 90 849! Or simply send your application by clicking on the below button! We are thrilled to get to know you!