Supply Chain Manager (m/f/d)
Who are we?
We believe in the human worker. Therefore, we build the smallest and lightest wearable barcode scanners in the world and connect the human workforce to the Internet of Things.
We embrace diversity. That is why we employ more than 300 people from over 35 countries and of all walks of life. We appreciate who you are, and we want you to be a part of ProGlove at our sites in Munich, Chicago and Belgrade.
We are looking for a Supply Chain Manager (m/f/d) who is enthusiastic about increasing the production volume by 300% p.a. You are not afraid to think “out of the box” and to find new problem-solving approaches? You are communicative and well structured? You love to negotiate and to work independently? Then ProGlove is the place to be!
How you’ll contribute:
- Act as interface between suppliers, development and quality, as well as coordination of all procurement activities from prototype construction to start of production
- Responsible for New Product Introductions
- Identification of savings potentials and cost optimization, as well as qualification of new suppliers
- "Make or buy" decisions and implementation of outsourcing projects
- Conduct price and contract negotiations
- Control and support of product changes (change management) along the product life cycle
- Develop & establish standards for risk mitigation during NPI stage
You are the great fit if you have:
- Completed studies in the field of industrial engineering, business administration or a comparable qualification
- Several years of professional experience in supply chain management or production
- First experience in project management is desirable
- Experience in conducting (price-) negotiations
- Knowledge & Experience in the electronics Industry is a plus
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- A self-confident and structured approach completes your profile
Your new environment:
- Like a Pro: From the very beginning, you will take on responsibility for the demanding tasks of your area with a broad spectrum of creative possibilities and perspectives.
- Never stop growing: We value innovative spirit, creativity and commitment. You have the chance to propose, test and implement your ideas, your newly learned methods and skills.
- Better together: Your colleagues are dynamic and motivated. There is no competitive pressure here, but an honest feedback culture.
- Purpose: Your daily work makes a difference, being it for our customer or our internal colleagues.
Why work at ProGlove?
Because at ProGlove we work to make YOU successful from day one. It’s as simple as that: no ifs or buts. You will be working jobs that matter to you. And we are passionate about creating a work environment that truly inspires you. Respect, trust, and no politics!
Is it you we´re looking for?
Skip writing cover letters. Tell us about your most passionate personal project, your desired salary and your earliest possible start date. We are thrilled to get to know you!