Elelctronics Design Engineer (m/f/d)
We are looking for an Electronics Engineer interested in product development who likes working in a team oriented, multicultural environment.
Do you enjoy designing, testing and bringing electronics to market? Are you driven to improve both products and the processes used to develop them? Do you want to work on products that are used every day in some of the largest Fortune 500 companies in the world?
Then apply now!
● End-to-end responsible for the board-level electronics in our wearable IoT products and accessories
● Prototype testing including protocol definition, execution, reporting and result analysis
● Analysis, debugging and resolution for both design and manufacturing issues
● Creating new processes and supporting process improvements
● Coordination with multidisciplinary team (supply chain, mechanics, firmware) along with external suppliers and development partners
● Degree in electronics engineering, electrical engineering or similar
● Minimum 3 years of experience in board-level electronics design and development
● A track record of successful testing and debugging, preferably in low powered, battery operated wireless devices
● Fluency in schematic and PCB design in Altium, or related ECAD packages
● Business fluent in English. German skills a nice to have
SOUNDS LIKE THAT'S YOU?
Skip writing cover letters. Tell us about your most passionate personal project, your desired salary and your earliest possible start date.
The job location is Munich, Germany.
Do you have an additional question? Reach out to Eva Vieregge at +49 151 42146337