We are looking for Quality Assurance Engineer (m/f/d) who wants to be an important member of our cross-functional team. You enjoy investigating and testing IoT device, phone applications, frontend and backend solutions? You enjoy sharing your results and collaborating with engineers and other relevant people? You have a hands-on approach; you like to challenge your own and our ideas? Then ProGlove is the place to be!
- Take ownership of the QA processes within the team and take pride in the quality of the product
- Contribute to our automation framework by writing new tests and helping maintain existing test suites
- Write clear and concise test plans based on the requirements and document them on TestRail
- Be willing to perform manual testing, automation testing and documenting processes
- 4+ years of relevant QA experience
- 2+ years of automation experience (crafting your own automation framework, supporting existing automation framework)
- Selenium and/or Appium experience
- Strong communicator with ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with Python and Git
- Experience with UNIX/Linux
- Experience working in agile environments
- Experience with performance testing tools
- Experience working with AWS or other cloud providers
Sounds like that’s you?
Skip writing cover letters. Tell us about your most passionate personal project, your desired salary and your earliest possible start date:
The job location is Munich, Germany.
Do you have an additional question? Reach out to me via mail sabine.emslander/*at*/proglove.de.