Business Development Manager - UK (m/f/d)
Why work at ProGlove?
Because at ProGlove we work to make YOU successful from day one. It’s as simple as that: no ifs or buts. You will be working jobs that matter to you. And we are passionate about creating a work environment that truly inspires you. Respect, trust, and no politics!
Who we are?
We are the ones who begin everything with the human worker in mind. Whether it is automotive and manufacturing, logistics, retail and e-commerce or post and parcel – we believe in the human worker. Therefore, we build the smallest and lightest wearable barcode scanners in the world and connect the human workforce to the Internet of Things. Why else would the World Economic Forum have made us a Technology Pioneer and Gartner a Cool Vendor?
ProGlove works with global customers like BMW, DHL, Volkswagen, GAP, Walmart, Audi, DB Schenker or Lufthansa Technik. Driving global rollouts, designing new software products and delivering new business models like SaaS is part of what we do.
What sets us apart?
Diversity is more than a buzzword to us. We live it. That is why we employ more than 200 people from more than 30 countries and of all walks of life. We trust you because we appreciate who you are. That is why we want you to be a part of ProGlove. Work with us and experience the hunger to add a new chapter to a story that matters! Because that is what happens every day at our sites in Munich/Germany, Chicago/USA and Belgrade/Serbia
Your responsibilities include:
- In charge of Account Growth/Relationship Management, responsible for the revenue and profitability delivered on accounts.
- Build meaningful strategic relationships with key client decision-makers.
- Network client relationships to open new revenue opportunities both locally and globally.
- Develop and grow revenue through consultative selling and effective relationship building.
- Lead the proposal process; prepare presentations and display visible leadership when mining new business within existing accounts.
- Participate on all account activities including strategic planning, marketing, builds, and maintenance.
- Participate in regular short and long-term strategic planning with key clients.
- Responsible for senior-level communication across multiple projects related to progress, changes, timeline, budget, and client expectations.
- Consistently understand the client’s short-term and long-term strategic objectives, turning those objectives into executable strategies and ensuring that projects and activities align with these strategies.
- Ensure all ProGlove solutions are strategically in line with the client’s overall business strategy.
- Keep abreast of industry and vertical trends
- Participate in expectation and direction-setting with Country Manager/ Sales Director Southern Europe.
- Actively participate in account team meetings, performance evaluation activities, template creation, account direction setting, process iteration, and other ad-hoc initiatives.
You are a great fit if …
- 3-5+ years experience as a business development manager in the mobility field, rugged hardware experience preferred
- Prior experience in a growth startup
- Strong hunter mentality to drive growth
- Must have a customer-obsessed approach to innovation and quality
- Prior experience in solution selling
- Proven ability to work with a variety of customers from a variety of enterprises and industries
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and drive for excellence
- Experience in positioning and selling technology in new customers and new market segments
- Experience in proactively growing customer relationships within an account while expanding their understanding of the customer’s business
Your new environment:
- Like a Pro: From the very beginning, you will take on responsibility for the demanding tasks of your area with a broad spectrum of creative possibilities and perspectives.
- Never stop growing: We value innovative spirit, creativity and commitment. You have the chance to propose, test and implement your ideas, your newly learned methods and skills.
- Better together: Your colleagues are dynamic and motivated. There is no competitive pressure here, but an honest feedback culture.
- Purpose: Your daily work makes a difference, being it for our customer or our internal colleagues.
SOUNDS LIKE THAT'S YOU?
Skip writing cover letters. Tell us about your most passionate personal project, your desired salary and your earliest possible start date.
The job location is can be anywhere in the United Kingdom.
Do you have an additional question? Reach out to Markus Steinbauer at +49 151 51104304.