Supply Chain Sourcer (m/f/d) (Serbia)
We believe in the human worker. Therefore, we build the smallest and lightest wearable barcode scanners in the world and connect the human workforce to the Internet of Things.
Now, we're looking for a skilled individual to join our Belgrade team as a Supply Chain Sourcer. This position will have a great impact on our supply chain, relations with suppliers and will be a voice in making future steps in developing our in-house-made product.
You are not afraid to think “out of the box” and to find new problem-solving approaches? You are communicative and well structured? Do you love to negotiate and to work independently? Then ProGlove is the place to be!
What do we offer?
- Opportunity to work directly on in-house designed products that make a difference
- Act on a global level in a company with a recognized presence
- Be a part of a Munich based company in Belgrade
- A high level of teamwork and autonomy
- No time tracking - we have trust in you and your results
- A work environment built on support and respect in an open-minded multinational team
- Permanent contract with ProGlove and competitive salary with 28 days of paid vacation per year + all Serbian bank holidays
- Remote first approach
- Regular virtual team and company events
How you’ll contribute...
- Conducting regular price and contract negotiations
- Conducting research on potential products, technologies, vendors, and services, and comparing price and quality to ensure the best deal
- Constantly challenge the current pricing and identify cost reduction potentials across the Supply Chain
- Close cooperation with the product and engineering team in component selection and initial assessment of components and putting active risk management in place
- Control and support of product changes (change management) along the product life cycle
- Controlling and ensuring material availability with our suppliers for our inhouse and external production
You are a great fit if you have...
- Completed studies in the field of industrial engineering, business administration, or a comparable qualification
- Several years of professional experience in supply chain management/Procurement in the electronics industry and textile industry is desirable
- Knowledge of Electrical Engineering & Components is a plus
- Fluent in English, German will come in very handy
- A self-confident and structured approach completes your profile
And we're very happy if you have...
- The first experience in conducting (price-) negotiations on EU market as well as knowledge in textile / functional sports supply chain
Is it you we´re looking for?
Skip writing cover letters. Share your updated CV with us instead, we’re thrilled to see it! We are looking forward to meeting you.
If you still happen to have any open questions, please don´t hesitate to contact Jelena Kolarski at +381 62 83 90 849