Product Design Engineer (m/f/d)
We are looking for a Product Design Engineer for our Wearable Engineering team, who is enthusiastic about joining a fast growing Start-Up in Munich and take part in creating the next generation of ProGlove devices.
You are hands on, reliable as well as well-organized? You are driven and self dependent?
Then ProGlove is the place to be!
- Taking full ownership of bringing electro-mech products from ideation to DFM and mass production stages.
- Troubleshoot mechanical designs by running root cause analysis.
- Translate product concepts into mechanical requirements up to the specification of components for the BOM, including cost estimations.
- Work closely with design and production departments, drive the mechanical design to ensure manufacturable products, including the design of assembly rigs.
- Creation of test plans and definition of acceptance criteria. Perform component-level durability, quality and manufacturability testing.
- Process and machinery automation experience, as well as textile engineering expertise, is a plus.
- Degree in Mechanical / Mechatronics Engineering, or a comparable field.
- 4+ years experience in Mechanical product design, for example in mobile electronics, wearables or smart appliances.
- Strong skills with CAD packages and experience in rapid iteration and prototyping with hands-on workshop experience.
- Expertise in Statistical Tolerance Analysis, DFMEA, DFMA, and Injection Molding.
- Experienced in Machinery design (Production machinery being a plus). For example: Test stands, assembly and production jigs.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing and engaging work environment.
- Fluency in English. German is a plus.
Sounds like that’s you?
Skip writing cover letters. Tell us about your most passionate personal project, your desired salary and your earliest possible start date:
The job location is Munich, Germany.