Technical Project Manager (m/w/d)
Who are we?
We believe in the human worker. Therefore, we build the smallest and lightest wearable barcode scanners in the world and connect the human workforce to the Internet of Things.
We embrace diversity. That is why we employ more than 200 people from more than 30 countries and of all walks of life. We appreciate who you are, and we want you to be a part of ProGlove at our sites in Munich, Chicago and Belgrade.
Your responsibilities include..
- You take over the responsibility in project management and implementation of different projects & initiatives in our scanner & wearable product-lines.
- You collect and understand requirements and translate them into project requirements.
- You communicate and ensure information are shared efficiently with team members.
- You report capabilities on project status progress to peers and the management.
- You take project management leadership for strategic projects: coordination, budget control, reporting and escalations.
- You ensure that documentations are maintained and kept up to date in line with company standards and policies.
- You share acquired knowledge with colleagues through formal documentation and communications sessions.
You are a great fit if
- Previous working experience as a Technical Project Manager within technology teams with hardware / IoT focus
- Demonstrated understanding of Project Management processes, strategies and methods in hardware projects
- Proven experience in managing mid- to large-scale development projects with interdisciplinary and international teams
- Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making and supervising department teams
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality
- Managerial experience applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles
Why work at ProGlove?
Because at ProGlove we work to make YOU successful from day one. It’s as simple as that: no ifs or buts. You will be working jobs that matter to you. And we are passionate about creating a work environment that truly inspires you. Respect, trust, and no politics!
Is it you we´re looking for?
Skip writing cover letters. Tell us about your most passionate personal project, your desired salary and your earliest possible start date. We are thrilled to get to know you!
If you still have an open question, please don´t hesitate to contact Sabine +49 1511460661.