Site Reliability Engineer - SRE (m/f/d)
We are looking for an SRE (m/f/d) who wants to build our industrial IoT backend architecture, connecting our embedded devices with customers’ ERP systems.
Do you enjoy designing and implementing secure IoT back-ends that scale? Do you have a hands-on approach, can you challenge your own ideas and work in a self-organized team? Then ProGlove is the place to be!
- Build, improve and operate a highly automated deployment and operations platform for a fast-moving cloud product
- Influence and guide our development teams to create stable, maintainable backend software
- Work in agile, design thinking teams - everybody can talk to stakeholders including customers and together we build great products
- Enable the cloud product to scale with demand while adhering to security best practices
- Strong background in software engineering, preferably Python
- Practical experience setting up production workloads at scale on a public cloud infrastructure (AWS)
- Experience with CI/CD tools (preferably AWS CodePipeline, AWS CodeBuild) and Infrastructure-as-code setups (CloudFormation, Terraform)
- Excellent English, German is nice to have
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Fun Casual Work Environment
- 2 Weeks Onboarding in Munich, when health situation stabilizes
- Opportunity for Personal Development
- Design Thinking Workshops
- Competitive Salary & 28 days paid time off
Sounds like that’s you?
Skip writing cover letters. Tell us about your most passionate personal project, your desired salary, and your earliest possible start date:
The job location is Belgrade, Serbia.