Solution Architect - Poland (m/f/d)
For our team we are looking for a Solution Architect (m/f/d) to be located in Poland who understands and can combine our product portfolio as well as technical customer requirements.
As a solution architect, you will work closely with our software development team to translate and implement complex technical challenges.
Are you communicative, independent and interested in developing and implementing technical solutions for our customers?
Do you like to work in a young, agile environment and are you well organized?
Then ProGlove is the place to be!
- Advising, guiding and training our customers with regards to technical challenges and new releases
- Identifying new opportunities to sustain ProGlove's success and growth
- Responsibility for customer projects and their successful implementation in integrations and successful roll-outs, i.e. proactive support of customers with problems and requirements, especially with integrations
- Working closely with our software development team on individual solutions and customer feedback to establish ProGlove as a standard tool, i.e. translating customer requirements and technical specifications (bi-directional)
- Active pushing of our product and process quality in cooperation with all departments involved at ProGlove
- Active participation in rapid prototyping of our latest products, as well as interface work between customers and product management regarding new products. This also includes the handling of customer tests in order to ensure product quality
- Processing of customer projects along the entire value creation process and ensuring new product release
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent education or work experience
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of experience related to IT Management or other information technology solutions architecture role
- Proven ability to communicate the complexities of technical programs
- Broad understanding of information technology topics within the Mobile and ADIC segment
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- High attention to detail regarding accounting skills
SOUNDS LIKE THAT'S YOU?
Skip writing cover letters. Tell us about your most passionate personal project, your desired salary and your earliest possible start date.
The job location can be anywhere in Poland,