Marketing Automation Manager (m/f/d)
Who are we?
We believe in the human worker. Therefore, we build the smallest and lightest wearable barcode scanners in the world and connect the human workforce to the Internet of Things.
We embrace diversity. That is why we employ more than 200 people from more than 30 countries and of all walks of life. We appreciate who you are, and we want you to be a part of ProGlove at our sites in Munich, Chicago and Belgrade.
What do we offer?
- A modern shared office with couches and comfortable seats to work at or just to enjoy the view to the alps
- A high level of teamwork and autonomy
- A lot of flexibility in working hours and location
- Go for lunch in our canteen or use our fully equipped kitchen
- Bring your dog to the office
- Enjoy fresh fruits, coffee or sweets in the office
- Cycle with your leased JobRad bike to the office or choose one of our other benefits (Qualitrain, MVV ticket, Parking spot)
How you’ll contribute:
- As the owner of Pardot, you will build and maintain automated programs to meet the marketing objectives of our clients and of the business
- You will assist the Marketing team with marketing automation campaigns that demonstrate best practice to clients and drive visible results in terms of customer acquisition and retention
- You will lead on the email strategy for the business and our clients, creating concepts, identifying and communicating best practice and working closely with implementation teams to ensure the continuous optimization of our email offering
- Possessing advanced reporting skills, you will devise and create reports that meet the needs of the marketing team and enable us to optimize the performance of our digital marketing channels (Email, social, onsite, webinars)
- To enable this, you will work with the central data and CRM teams to ensure the optimal integration between Pardot, our CRM tool Salesforce and other marketing technology. This will enable you to analyze customer data to identify purchase and behavioral trends and insights, which the Marketing team can use to develop and improve target campaigns
- Building relationships with country marketing contacts is key for this role, to help ensure digital marketing strategies are consistent across markets
- You will also work closely with other teams within the organization such as IT, Legal, Product and Sales to ensure optimal processes are in place to be able to deliver on set marketing objectives in line with GDPR
You are a great fit if you…
- Have a Bachelor ́s degree in Mathematics or Business Administration with a Marketing focus or similar qualifications
- Are an expert in Marketing automation and tool management, experience with Pardot would be ideal
- Have a strong analytical and result oriented mindset
- Thrive in working on your own initiative
- Love problem solving and working with data
- Have in-depth knowledge of B2B-Marketing, Online Marketing, and digital processes
- Speak English fluently and possess strong communication skills
- Can handle complex projects, always having the ‘big picture’ in mind and the ability to manage time effectively
Why work at ProGlove?
Because at ProGlove we work to make YOU successful from day one. It’s as simple as that: no ifs or buts. You will be working jobs that matter to you. And we are passionate about creating a work environment that truly inspires you. Respect, trust, and no politics!
Is it you we´re looking for?
Skip writing cover letters. Tell us about your most passionate personal project, your desired salary and your earliest possible start date. We are thrilled to get to know you! If you still have an open question, please don´t hesitate to contact Eva at +49 151 42146337.